Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2017-0067-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project (Stream bed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2017-0067-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Water Resources
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has issued Amendment 1 to Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0067-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, California Department of Water Resources. The amendment includes a modification to the project description for the repair of erosion within the upstream channel, fish passage structure, and downstream channel of Reach 1 .
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-4420
- West Sacramento
- Other Location Info
- The Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification (Project) is located in three separate locations within the northern part of the Yolo Bypass near the town of Woodland and the city of West Sacramento, Yolo County. The Fremont Weir Fish Ladder is located directly on the south side of the Sacramento River. The upstream channel is located between the fish ladder and the Sacramento River and the downstream channel (Reach 1) is located between the fish ladder and the deep-water pond.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The mitigated negative declaration prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017022012_1600-2017-0067 PDF 353 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.