Wildlife Connectivity Imrpovements, Chino Hills SP (16/17-1E-10)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Wildlife Connectivity Imrpovements, Chino Hills SP (16/17-1E-10)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install native plants on the south side of Coal Canyon adjacent to the culvert as part of an effort to improve conditions for wildlife movement to and from the Santa Ana Mountains and the Chino HIlls. A Right-of-Entry permit will be issued to the Irvine Ranch Conservancy and its contractors for project implementation and monitoring. Plants will be installed in late 2017/early 2018 and will be maintained throughout the course of the project, ending December 2022. All planting will occur above the bed, bank and channel of the blue line stream running out of Coal Canyon.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15305 - Class 4 & 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land (Resource management projects); Mnor alteration in Land Use Limitations (Issuance of easement and permit).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.