Monterey County Right of Entry Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Monterey County Right of Entry Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to Monterey County Water Resources Agency to breach a sandbar at Salinas River State Beach to alleviate potential for flooding. Work will excavate a pilot channel between the beach berm and the lagoon using heavy equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
2211 Garden Road P.O. Box 942896
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15305 C:5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20%, that will not result in any significant changes in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's lift of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.