Sediment Source Reduction Demonstration Project - Forward Tree Farm
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Sediment Source Reduction Demonstration Project - Forward Tree Farm
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Sediment Source Reduction Demonstration Project - Forward Tree Farm is a small natural resource rehabilitation project to repair soil and stream impacts from the 2012 Ponderosa wildfire event. The project will remove an eroding road, establish a new road in a less erosion prone area, and address existing problematic erosion. The purpose is to reduce sediment input into Dry Creek and Digger Creek. Reduced sediments inputs from the tree farm will benefit fish spawning and water quality.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
- 40°26'03.04"N 121°46'25.78"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333 C:33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the CEQA CE Section 15333, Class 33, Small Habitat Restoration Projects, which consist of projects not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.