Crown Castle/NextG NG2016-77 Whittier Micro-Antenna/Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Crown Castle/NextG NG2016-77 Whittier Micro-Antenna/Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Crown Castle / NextG installs telecommunicaitons infrastructure to enhance wireles and broadband speeds.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b; 301b, 31c, 32c, 4f, 3d
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under D-04-045, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Crown Castle / NextG would qualify as exempt uder one or more CEQA categorical exemptions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.