Common Landowner Transfer of up to 3,000 AF of TLBWSD State Water Project Carryover Water to Kern County Water Agency
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District
- Document Title
- Common Landowner Transfer of up to 3,000 AF of TLBWSD State Water Project Carryover Water to Kern County Water Agency
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District (District) will transfer up to 3,000 AF of its State Water Project Carryover Water to Kern County Water Agency for Sandridge Partners Inc. who farms in boh districts. The transfer will be completed in 2017. This proposed transfer is designed to enable Sandridge Partners Inc. to better manage its respective water supplies. No lands will be fallowed as a result of the transfer and no additional groundwater will be pumped. The lands have been actively farmed in the past.
- Contact Information
Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District
1001 Chase Avenue
Corcoran, CA 93212
Phone : (559) 992-4127
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1: CA Water 1729
- Reasons for Exemption
- The District has determined that there are no foreseeable environmental impacts, because both lands have been actively farmed, no new land has been developed, no additional groundwater will be pumped, and there is no physical change associated with this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.