Line 2000 Pipeline Replacement Project (prject)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Line 2000 Pipeline Replacement Project (prject)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the replacement of approximately 3,000 linear feet of Line 2000. The replacement pipeline will be located within SoCalGas's existing, approximately 16-foot wide permanent easement and adjacent to the existing pipeline. Once the replacement pipeline is installed and in service, the old pipeline will be removed. The depth of cover over the replacement pipeline will be five to seven feet. Construction will be limited to an approximately 5-foot-wide temporary work corridor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
3602 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite C-220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (909) 484-0167
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, and equipmet, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.