Central Park East Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0216-R5)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Central Park East Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0216-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove non-native vegetation (pepper tree, box elder, eucalyptus, passion vine, and pampas grass), remove and/or trim species infected with Polyphagous and/or Kuroshio shot hole borers, and trim any species' tree limbs 10 feet or lower to the ground. Equipment to be used in the channel includes: aerial tree trimming trucks, pay loaders, dump trucks, powercutting tools, and hand tools. Implementation of the project will result in 1,500 square feet to temporary impacts ouside an unnamed tributary to Lake Huntington, which is primarily vegetated with pampas grass and passion vine.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
- Huntington Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not exceed five acres in size and assures the maintenance and protection of habitat for plants and wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.