East Hayfork Slipout Emergency Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- East Hayfork Slipout Emergency Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A cut slope failed below the highway at the stated location during a precipitation event. The proposed project will repair the damage to the slope.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from damage and provide safe passage to the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.