Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0519-R1, Bridge Scour Repair Project - Greenlaw Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0519-R1, Bridge Scour Repair Project - Greenlaw Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment, where an existing abandoned box culvert located under the bridge between Piers 2 and 3 will be excavated and removed, and rock slope protection will be used to armor the streambanks and piers. Project work will occur when Greenlaw Creek is dry.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves maintenance, repair and minor alteration of an existing bridge facility. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 156065, and involves negligible or no expansion of use beyond what is existing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.