Greer Property Erosion Control (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0359-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Greer Property Erosion Control (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0359-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In order to mitigate streambank erosion occurring intermittently along a 600-foot section of streambank, the Permittee will lower the surface of mid-channel- and point bar-gravel deposits, pushing the gravel spoils against small sections of streambank in order to protect and rebuild the eroding portions of the bank. A maximum of 300-linear feet of total streambank will be bolstered with gravel spoils, with most work sites being 10- to 40-foot lone. It is anticipated the project will impact a maximum area of 10,000 square feet (300-linear feet by approximately 30-foot wide), less than 1/4-acre.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegtation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.