Imperial County Sheriff's Office Education & Safety
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Imperial County Sheriff's Office Education & Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Imperial County Sheriffs' Office with the Imperial County Sheriff's Off Highway Vehicle Enforcement Safety Team Education and Safety Project will present the Camp Smart and Tread Lightly curriculum. The safety message will be provided to students at the local elementary, middle, and high schools, colleges, OHV venues, and Children's Fair and to adults and children attending the annual 10-day California Fair and Fiesta.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.