Rubicon Trail Education & Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rubicon Trail Education & Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to produce a calendar and stickers with educational messages, install educational signage in restrooms, fund non-profit educational staff, and stage an educational booth at the County Fair and other community events.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.