Restoration - Sacramento-Placerville Trail Corridor (SPTC)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restoration - Sacramento-Placerville Trail Corridor (SPTC)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is for repair work along a 26-mile rail corridor that begins at the County line near Folsom. The project will block unauthorized motor vehicles access to the 26-mile rail corridor, restore damaged areas, and provide Sheriff Patrols of the trail corridor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.