El Dorado County Ground Operations, Rubicon Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- El Dorado County Ground Operations, Rubicon Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will inspect and maintain existing Best Management Practices for erosion control and water quality protection along the Rubicon Trail. Activities comprise cleaning out and measuring sediment in energy dissipaters, rock lined ditches, and rolling dips and modifying BMPs as needed to enhance their function. The trail will be monitored for closure conditions. A granite section of the trail will be re-profiled using a rock grinder. Restroom cleaning and pumping services will be provided for two vault toilet facilities, ten chemical toilets, and a holding tank along the trail. Bear boxes and a storage shed will be installed to house spill kits and supplies. A vehicle and mobile radios will be purchased.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.