Tahoe National Forest Education and Safety - OHV Educational Hotspots
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tahoe National Forest Education and Safety - OHV Educational Hotspots
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises educational outreach in targeted OHV use areas, creation of a volunteer program, installation of educational signage, and an annual public class. No ground disturbing activities are proposed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Nevada Placer Sierra Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA exemption review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.