Crag View Dr UC Replacement - Geotechnical Investigations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Crag View Dr UC Replacement - Geotechnical Investigations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is planning to conduct subsurface geotechnical investigations which will include borings of approximately four to six inches in diameter, with a maximum depth of approximately 200 feet. The borings will be located in the shoulders and lanes of Interstate 5. A proposal to replace the existing Crag View undercrossing bridge is underway and the geotechnical investigations are needed to identify the type of subsurface material found at the project site. The resulting subsurface data will be used to prepare foundation recommendations for the design of the proposed bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 255-3174
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Geotechnical investigations will not result in significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.