Yreka/SIS 5 Emergency Pavement Repair
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Yreka/SIS 5 Emergency Pavement Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Substantial precipitation followed by sub freezing temperatures has caused localized pavement failures on Interstate 5. Emergency repairs are required to restore the roadway to its pre-existing condition and ensure the safety of the traveling public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from damage and provide safe passage to the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.