Tobin Emergency Drainage Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Tobin Emergency Drainage Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A log jam failed above the highway at the stated location during a precipitation event. This material blocked a culvert inlet and caused a stream to be diverted overland and onto the highway. The proposed action will excavate the inlet and redirect the flow path and repair any associated damage to the roadway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from damage and provide safe passage to the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.