Chips Creek Elementary Bed Load Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Chips Creek Elementary Bed Load Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Substantial precipitation has increased Chips Creek bedload under the existing bridge to the point that hydraulic capacity has been compromised and the roadway is in imminent threat of flooding. The proposed action is intended to remove this excess bed load and restore designed hydraulic capacity to the structure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is immediately necessary to protect the roadway from damage and provide safe passage to the traveling public.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.