DeNeve Commons Finish Refurbishment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Document Title
- DeNeve Commons Finish Refurbishment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would refurbish 18,240 asf (21, 195gsf) of the existing lobby, common areas, auditorium, and public restrooms in DeNeve Commons; a three-story residential common building located in the northwest campus.
- Contact Information
University of California, Los Angeles
1060 Veteran Avenue, CPB
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Phone : (310) 206-9255
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to state law and University of California Procedures for Implementation of CEQA, the proposed project is categorically exempt under Article 19, 15301, Class 1, Existing Facilities. The project is exempt because it consists of the refurbishment and interior upgrades of portions of an existing facility with no expansion of use beyond existing conditions. Furthermore, per CEQA Section 15300.2, none of the exceptions to a CE would apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.