EV Connect - ECHC 4 "Amended Filing - 2017018115 - 1/11/2017"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Energy Commission (California Energy Commission)
- Document Title
- EV Connect - ECHC 4 "Amended Filing - 2017018115 - 1/11/2017"
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will deploy fifteen electric vehicle charging stations (consisting of ten direct current fast charges and five level 2 electric vehicle charging stations) at five sites between Fresno and Bakersfield. This project will help strengthen the existing but limited fast charge network to extend the range of plug-in electric vehicle miles driven, further support the adoption and growth of plug-in electric vehicles in California, and to help meet the near-term goal of the Governor's Executive Order B-16-12 specifying infrastructure be built to support to support the fueling of 1 million zero-emission vehicles by 2020.
- Contact Information
California Energy Commission
1516 Ninth Street, MS-6
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 654-4217
- Bakersfield Delano Kingsburg Tulare Visalia
- Inyo Kern Los Angeles Riverside San Joaquin Solano
- Other Location Info
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Wyndham Hotel, Denny's, Love's, Comfort Suites
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, sec. 15301 provides that projects which consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, and which involve negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination, are categorically exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act. Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, sec. 15303 provides that projects which consist of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures are categorically exempt from the provisions of CEQA Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, sect. 15304 provides that projects which consists of minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes are categorically exempt from CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.