Broadband Installation, Mt. San Jacinto SP (16/17-IE-8)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Broadband Installation, Mt. San Jacinto SP (16/17-IE-8)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install broad band internet access to the Mt San Jacinto Sector Office. The offices are currently using unreliable dial-up. A certified contractor will use mechanical and hand means to install metal conduit from using unreliable dial-up. A certified contractor will use mechanical and hand means to install metal conduit from the telephone pole on the highway to the Sector Office. The contractor will dig a vault and bore a hole under the existing paved parking lot and driveway using a horizontal drill to allow a hole for conduit installation. No trenching will occur. Any asphalt broken up to allow drilling will be replaced by contractors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
17801 Lake Perris Drive P.O. Box 942896
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2.If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR project evaluation Form including measures provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under the CDPR list of exempt activities according to CEQA as Class 1, Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.