The Avataric Ruchirasala of Adidam Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0439-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- The Avataric Ruchirasala of Adidam Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0439-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to an existing diversion from McNeil Creek Tributary to the Pacific Ocean and replacement of instream diversion structure. The existing diversion will used for direct diversion and diversion storage. Replacement of the existing instream diversion structure will occur during the low-flow summer flow period. Water is diverted at a rate of approximately 1,950 gallons per day. Approximately 40,000 gallons of water will be stored in tanks.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Parcel #
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities in the will be conducted with adequate best management practices to protect aquatic life. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.