Excess Dead Wood Disposal (CRSP 161)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Excess Dead Wood Disposal (CRSP 161)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A Park resource management project. Currently the issue is a rapid increase in hazard trees, though forested areas away from high use areas are showing signs of increasing infestation and die off of oaks. The project will stage excess oak, which have been removed as hazard trees, immediately north of employee housing at the very south end of CRSP along Merrigan Fire Road. Fencing may be needed to enclose the stored wood to ensure no theft of this resource.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialists, then it is exempt under CEQA §15303 - New construction or conversion of small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.