Renewal of Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Existing Dairies
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Renewal of Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Existing Dairies
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- NCRWQCB adopted the Renewal of Conditional Waiver. Order R1-2016-0045, on 12/15/16 to provide staff additional time to develop another general permit. This Order covers the management of process wastewater, manure, and other organic materials at dairy operations including application of such materials to cropland.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2755
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The renewed Conditional Waiver will not have any effect on the environment because the environmental baseline, against which the NCRWQCB considers environmental impacts of a project, includes the protections provided by the 2012 Conditional Waiver. The renewed waiver covers existing dairies which have undergone no expansion in size. New or expanding dairies must apply for individual permits from the NCRWQCB.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.