Construction of the Jackson Street Recycled Water Pipeline Project, Phases I and II
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside, City of (City of Riverside)
- Document Title
- Construction of the Jackson Street Recycled Water Pipeline Project, Phases I and II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of installation of approximately 27,650 LF or 5.2 miles of 8-inch and 24-inch recycled water pipelines along wih all related fittings and appurentances. The project will also consist of installation of a new recycled water pump station within City-owned property.
- Contact Information
City of Riverside Public Utilities Department
3750 University Avenue, 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (951) 826-5716
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It is a project carried out by a public agency for the purpose of mitigating drought conditions for which a state of emergency was proclaimed by the Governor on January 17, 2014, pursuant to Chapter 7 (commencing with Section 8550) of Division 1 of Title 2 of the Government Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.