Lukins Treatment Planning Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Lukins Treatment Planning Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB is the lead agency. The SWRCB's Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Program is providing funds for the project. The Lukins Brothers Water Company proposes to design and plan the preparation for Granular Activated Carbon Treatment Facilities, and a 98,000 gallon storage tank.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street, 17th Floor P.O. Box 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5700
- South Lake Tahoe
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only feasibility and planning studies for possible future actions in which there will be no groundbreaking activities and therefore qualifies for an exemption under Article 18 Section 15262. Pursuant to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife Code, Section 711.4(d)(1), the CDFW environmental review filing fees do not apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.