Former Eureka Manufactured Gas Plant Remediation Project Coastal Development Permit
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
PG&E is proposing to remediate contamination associated with the operations of the Former Eureka Manufactured Gas Plant at West 14th St and Railroad Avenue, Eureka, CA. PG&E has performed environmental investigation and remedial planning on a voluntary basis under the oversight of the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board. Based on its assessment of available data - as documented in a draft Feasibility study/remedial action plan - PG&E proposes to implement remediation.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.