Taylor Gulch Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0417-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Taylor Gulch Crossing (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0417-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project mitigates the un-permitted replacement of a 48-inch diameter culvert in Taylor Gulch, a tributary of the Little Salmon Creek. Proposed work includes streambank and fill face stabilization.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-1980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Mitigate the impacts of a replacement of a failed culvert crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.