Relocation of Failed Septic Leach Lines (PSRA 165)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Relocation of Failed Septic Leach Lines (PSRA 165)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The existing leach system is located in a road way in the campground area at Picacho SRA and has failed because of vehicles driving over it. The project will move the leach lines to an area behind the shower building that the septic system services. The location is an area of a very old septic system that failed long ago and was destroyed and buried. The new leach lines will be placed in four 50 foot lines parallel to each other about 3 feet apart excavated to a depth of 3 feet. The surface will be restored to a natural condition after completion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304 C:1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR specialist, then it is exempt under Sections §15301, 15302, and 15304.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.