Dumke Shoreline Revetment Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0191-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Dumke Shoreline Revetment Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0191-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0191-R2, Pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sherry Dumke.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15304 C:2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt under Class 2 because it consists of the replacement of existing slope stabilization structures, where the new structure will be locate on the same site as the old structure and will have the same purpose and capacity. It is exempt under class 4 because it proposes a minor alteration in the condition of private land and will not remove any trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.