Truckee River Interceptor Manhole 81 to Manhole 83 Improvements (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0162-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Truckee River Interceptor Manhole 81 to Manhole 83 Improvements (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0162-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0162-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Tahoe - Truckee Sanitation Agency, as represented by Mr. LaRue Griffin.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- 39°17'28.97"N 120°12'28.21"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under Class 2 because it consists of the replacement of a portion of an existing utility system involving negligible expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.