Orangevale Bluffs Barrier Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Orangevale Bluffs Barrier Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove accumulated material behind a 700-foot long K-Rail barrier along the American River Parkway Bike Trail at Lake Natoma within Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to maintain the barrier's functionality and protect the public from falling rocks and dirt.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road P.O. Box 942896
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the maintenance of an existing public structure involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and the minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.