Abrahamson (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0256-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Abrahamson (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0256-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of new 20-foot steel sheet piling in front of an existing brick sea wall. The project will require the removal of the existing concrete footing which will be out of water at the time of construction. Installation of the sheet piling will require the use of a drop hammer from a barge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing structure and will not remove any shoreline habitat or impact any special status species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.