Hambright Creek Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0017-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Hambright Creek Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0017-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of conducting routine stream channel and bank maintenance including vegetation management; silt, sand and accumulated gravel removal, minor erosion control activities and man-made structure repairs in order to minimize risks of flooding of adjacent private property due to high storm water flows within the creek and associated tributaries.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited primarily to management of non-native, invasive vegetation, management of accumulations of sand/gravel, and removal of accumulated dead vegetation and other human-related debris within the stream channel of Hambright Creek for purposes of stormwater management and flood prevention.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.