Camp Okizu (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0098-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Camp Okizu (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2014-0098-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the diversion of water as described in the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Permit 21290. Camp Okizu uses the property as a camp, and the primary use of water infrastructure is for recreation (swimming, canoes, kayaks, and fishing) with some landscaping and athletic field irrigation. Okizu is obtaining the Agreement to bring the property into compliance with current regulations. The proposed diversion season would begin on October 1 and end on May 31. The project proposes the use of four existing points of diversion (PODs) located on Berry Creek and the unnamed Streams.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of a private facility and it does not involve the expansion of an existing use. Minor alteration of land and it does not include the removal of any healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.