Broken Hill Trail Rehabilitation (16/17-SD-16)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Broken Hill Trail Rehabilitation (16/17-SD-16)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitate the existing Broken Hill Trail in Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve within its current alignment to support continued maintenance and improve visitor services.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities and §15304 - Minor Alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.