Front Door Replacement Cousins Candy (16/17-SD-18)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Front Door Replacement Cousins Candy (16/17-SD-18)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will replace the existing front door at the Cousins Candy Store in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park to improve visitor services.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If The project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.