PLA 80 Bridge Rehabilitation/Replacement Geotechnical Drilling
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- PLA 80 Bridge Rehabilitation/Replacement Geotechnical Drilling
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Drill a maximum of two borings between the existing abutments and the next closest bent at the south and north ends of existing Yuba Pass SOH. The borings range from 4-5 inches diameter with a maximum depth of 100 feet. The substrate information is to support the design of the new bridge foundation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (530) 741-4134
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project does not have the potential to have an adverse effect on the environment. The proposed project also falls into one of the exemption categories.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.