Ehrhardt Road/Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0407-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Ehrhardt Road/Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0407-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to four encroachments to replace failing or undersized culverts. Three culverts will be replaced on Class III streams, and one culvert will be replaced on a Class II stream. Work for the project will include excavation, removal of the old culverts, installation of the new culverts, backfilling, compacting fill, and armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes improve four road/stream crossings on Class II and Class III watercourses.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.