Epranian Water Diversion, Stream Crossing, and Pond Construction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0327-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Epranian Water Diversion, Stream Crossing, and Pond Construction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0327-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to three encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. One encroachment is proposed to upgrade an undersized stream crossing to a minimum 18" diameter culvert (40.1308, -123.7265). The final proposed encroachment is to construct a pond (40.1305, -123.7261) in a swale above a Class III channel head. Work for this project and the culvert replacement would include excavation, placement of a culvert and spillway, soil compaction, placement of rock armoring, and revegetation as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to divert water for domestic use and irrigation. Additional projects include culvert replacement, and pond construction to store water for irrigation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.