Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0366-R1, Caltrans Jack and Bore Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0366-R1, Caltrans Jack and Bore Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes one encroachment and is limited to replacing an existing 48-inch diameter by 550-ft culvert with a new 48-inch diameter by 370-ft culvert. The new culvert will be installed by jacking through the existing fill prism of S.R. 101, to the north of the existing culvert location. The old culvert will be filled and abandoned. An access road will be constructed to the new culvert inlet and outlet within the Caltrans ROW. A 15-ft by 30-ft area within the stream channel at the inlet will be needed for a jacking pit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacemetn of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.