Merced River Hatchery Water System Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0006-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Merced River Hatchery Water System Improvements (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0006-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-006-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the fish and Game code to the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Merced River Hatchery.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014x259
- 37°51'41.07N"N 120°37'24.23W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project includes minor alteration and activities related to the operation of the existing Merced River Hatchery facility. The project will not result in an expansion of existing use and will not have signification environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0006-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.