2016 LSA OC- Sediment and Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- 2016 LSA OC- Sediment and Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project includes removing accumulated sediment and some vegetation from 3 over chutes as well as their inlet and outlet areas. The purpose of work is to maintain the integrity of each structure, and prevent flooding of DWR right of way and neighboring property. This work is considered part of annual maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Bakersfield, CA 93313
Phone : (661) 858-5664
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consist of returning all work areas to their original condition as was intended when the SWP was first constructed. This work will not result in negative impacts to local sensitive species. Beneficiaries of this work include the DWR, the general public, and adjacent private land owners.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.