Hambright Creek Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0017-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Hambright Creek Routine Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0017-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0017-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Larry Reimers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- 39°46'14.95"N 39°46'59.65N"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited primarily to management of non-native, invasive vegetation, management of accumulations of sand/gravel, and removal of accumulated dead vegetation and other human-related debris within the stream channel of Hambright Creek for purposes of stormwater management and flood prevention.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.