Coal Canyon Access Control, Chino Hills SP (16/17-IE-5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Coal Canyon Access Control, Chino Hills SP (16/17-IE-5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In order to secure access to Coal Canyon in Chino Hills State Park, California State Parks proposes to place 3-4' rip rap boulders along the approach to the locked gate leading southbound into Coal Canyon. These boulders are intended to prevent trespass into the park by people driving around the existing gate through sensitive habitats which are occupied by the federally listed California gnatcatcher.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
17801 Lake Perris Drive P.O. Box 942896
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304 C:1,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project Evaluation Form including measures provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CEQA §15301 - Existing Facilities and §15304 - Minor Alteration to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.