Streamgage Installation at No Name, Bull, and Ogilby Creeks Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0190-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Streamgage Installation at No Name, Bull, and Ogilby Creeks Project (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0190-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the installation of streamgages at No Name, Ogilby, and Bull Creeks to Measure FERC license-specified minimum streamflow requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
- No Name Creek, Ogilby Creek, Bull Creek Gaging Station's
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,4,6 C:3,4,6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 3 because it consists of the construction and installation of limited numbers of new, small structures. It is exempt under class 4 because it consists of a minor public alteration in the condition of three streams and does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. It is exempt under class 5 because the structures proposed to be installed are intended to measure streamflow's in order to facilitate compliance with the Permittee's FERC license.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.