Hatfield and Tulelake Drainage Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Hatfield and Tulelake Drainage Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans has proposed a state funded project to rehabilitate or replace up to five culverts along this route. The culverts are exhibiting severe corrosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of routine maintenance of existing highway drainage infrastructure and does not pose substantial risk to biological or cultural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.