Emergency Culvert Repair Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Emergency Culvert Repair Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to repair a culvert, culvert joint, and down drain to preserve the integrity of the structures and prevent further degradation of the existing facilities on State Route 101 at Post Mile 111.31.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2377
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves restoring the roadway by replacing the associated culvert and downdrain to decrease future degradation with de minimus increase in fill. The project will not result in an expansion of the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.